Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

By the way, when clicking on these posts, you notice how hard it is to read the title? Prime example of how we need to change the theme, or at least the text colour. It's really getting on my nerves >:(

Go down 
AuthorMessage
No

No

By the way, when clicking on these posts, you notice how hard it is to read the title? Prime example of how we need to change the theme, or at least the text colour. It's really getting on my nerves >:( Empty
PostSubject: By the way, when clicking on these posts, you notice how hard it is to read the title? Prime example of how we need to change the theme, or at least the text colour. It's really getting on my nerves >:(   By the way, when clicking on these posts, you notice how hard it is to read the title? Prime example of how we need to change the theme, or at least the text colour. It's really getting on my nerves >:( Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 2:51 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.clancbs.com

By the way, when clicking on these posts, you notice how hard it is to read the title? Prime example of how we need to change the theme, or at least the text colour. It's really getting on my nerves >:(
Page 1 of 1