Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)

Go down 
+4
Liquid Nitrogen
Demo
Greg
Soul
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul
Admin
Soul

An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Empty
PostSubject: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:04 am

Hey guys, if you want, I could add a chat-box to the site if anybody ever used it. I could use a basic one, or I could contact one of my friends, a professional website developer, and try to get him to give me a special IRC chat room! Tell me what you guys think.
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com
Greg

Greg

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:46 pm

IRC CHAT ROOM XDD.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Then what's the point of having XF, MSN, and AIM?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 11:55 pm

There is no XF, MSN, or AIM. There is only forum-chat.
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com/
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 1:01 am

I suppose it would have been awkward to say that I was the only chatting application...I like that you opted for that instead.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:35 am

yeah sweet...id use it sometimes
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 3:52 am

Demo Instant Messenger? I like it...DIM.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 11:02 pm

no Demo ( Demo's Elite Messenger Online )
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:31 am

That would make it somewhat difficult to talk with Demo.

"Hey Demo can you get on Demo?" or "Hey Soul can you get on Demo?"

Now it sounds like you are asking Soul to do a lapdance for Demo.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthforums.forumotion.com
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 am

Don't...ever...say...that...again.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:38 am

Oh I thought you and Soul had something. Are you really insecure about your feelings Demo?
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:39 am

WHAT?! I'M NOT GAY, GTFO!

You know what? YOU'RE GAY!

What now?

Shut up.

Fag.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:42 am

I won't deny it. You know you enjoyed the mass orgies in PE5. Remember the tree Demo, remember the tree.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:03 am

ROFL that avatar is misleading, demo and you did moan the most in P.E
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:57 am

Awkward much?
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:02 am

Oh it isn't awkward *snuggles* up next to Soul.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:19 am

I'd tap that.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:37 am

Wha?
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:57 pm

He said that he's gonna bug your phone.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 8:59 pm

Yeah, don't mind me, I'm from the government.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:39 pm

You know, I heard that if you say Osama Bin Laden or any other terrorist related word more than 3 times on your phone, they will start tracking your calls.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:41 pm

Precisely, because they have massive databases in Washington that are capable of recognizing all of our voice patterns and look specifically for the words "Osama Bin Laden" in order to secure the world from those goddamn annoying teenagers.

Not like the countries openly threatening us with nuclear war are any threat.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Well Iran will soon have nuclear weapons, as we will see when they nuke the crap out of Israel.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Democratus wrote:
Precisely, because they have massive databases in Washington that are capable of recognizing all of our voice patterns and look specifically for the words "Osama Bin Laden" in order to secure the world from those goddamn annoying teenagers.
That bugged me a lot in the Bourne Ultimatum. Seriously, the CIA is checking every single one of millions of phone calls all over the world for the word "Blackbriar?" Pssh.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 3:36 am

thats fucking japanese...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)   An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Idea (With A Title That Must Be 10 Chatacters Long...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next