Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

Why hello there.

Go down 
+4
SniperFromHell
Demo
MorningLily
Liquid Nitrogen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

Why hello there. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:31 am

Liquid Nitrogen wrote:
Someone intelligent as Einstein was would most likely have his potential crushed by the public school system and the "No Child Left Behind Any Other Child" rule.

A child with a higher intelectual level can be upgraded to a higher, more talented class for the gifted to match his abilities its like a retard class with all the mentaly disbaled kids exept they do harder work instead of remarkably easier work and if the child cannot afford this schooling or upgrade to a class the current government has clearly stated they will help out a gifted child leaving all the ungifted waste of skins to live in a trailor park working at the local grocery store how i know this, im in a gifted class.

Now then shall we continue our debate nitro?
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:52 am

Btw, its intellectual and mentally and that is one heck of a run-on (not to mention many other gramatical errors). Furthermore, I would be surprised if Demo and Nitrogen weren't in honors classes as well. I am also in honors.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthforums.forumotion.com
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:53 am

Edited for lack of wisdom. In any case, I pwned Sniper's argument.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com/
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 4:59 am

Don't forget the teachers who fail at life. My precalc teacher got me a B because he didn't know how to do anything besides read out of the book. I spent the entire time teaching myself. The average test grade in that class was a 62. All I can say is FAAAIIIILLLLLLLUUUUURRRREEEEEEE AT TEACHING!
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 5:15 am

yeah but im in grade 8 shits difrent...
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 6:46 pm

Yeah. I can tell.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:57 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Soul
Admin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:42 am

Liquid Nitrogen wrote:
Someone intelligent as Einstein was would most likely have his potential crushed by the public school system and the "No Child Left Behind Any Other Child" rule.

SniperFromHell wrote:
A child with a higher intelectual level can be upgraded to a higher, more talented class for the gifted to match his abilities its like a retard class with all the mentaly disbaled kids exept they do harder work instead of remarkably easier work and if the child cannot afford this schooling or upgrade to a class the current government has clearly stated they will help out a gifted child leaving all the ungifted waste of skins to live in a trailor park working at the local grocery store how i know this, im in a gifted class.

Hah, Sniper. You should see the U.S. public school system. It is a disgrace. Well, especially Nevada, where the public education funding director refused to cut anymore during the latest budget cut because "There is nowhere else to cut". Lily can agree with me now. She needs to get in on this.
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 2:12 am

Oh, our school district just decided to sucks the funds from the Drama club, since it makes quite a bit of money from the shows, they decided to drain it.
Don't talk about Nevada, Washington is horrible. They created something called the WASL which is a test taken at 4th, 7th and 10th grade. It is absolutely pointless and is basically a watered down version of the SAT's but with 2nd grade math, english, and critical reading. You have to pass it in 10th grade in order to graduate. Like I was talking about earlier they drained funds from Drama to fund the WASL and all its pointlessness.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:44 am

Umm...I live in Utah.

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 4:46 am

And?
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:36 am

Demo doesent go to school he goes to work under the bridge rofl.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Wow, Sniper must be from Utah, too.

Represent.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:33 pm

*puts on hooker boots* reprasentin yo!
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 8:54 pm

Where's the fish net?
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 9:12 pm

oh shit i forgot it in your room
Back to top Go down
codejoe1

codejoe1

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 4:56 pm

" I stand by my assertion that weapons should not be controlled, period. Yes, nukes should be fair game."

If you're serious that is really scary.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:19 pm

Yes, extremely scary, given the freakishly huge cost of getting an amount of weapons-grade uranium worth mentioning. Seriously, the best way people know how involved throwing uranium through unbelievably strong magnetic fields and sorting the output by how much its trajectory curves. If you can get enough money to do that and build a nuke (not to mention getting the uranium), you are: a) a government, b) Bill Gates, or c) Warren Buffett.
Back to top Go down
No

No

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:25 pm

C!

Who's C?
Back to top Go down
http://www.clancbs.com
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:38 pm

Yer dawg afro
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:40 pm

...the owner of Berkshire Hathaway, and one of the richest guys on the planet.
Back to top Go down
SniperFromHell

SniperFromHell

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 11:43 pm

Is that the Gnome Embassy?
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 1:22 am

I don't know why you guys ask such stupid questions when you're on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

Warren Edward Buffett (born August 30, 1930, in Omaha, Nebraska) is an American investor, businessman and philanthropist.

Often called the "Sage of Omaha" or the "Oracle of Omaha"[2], Buffett is currently the largest shareholder and chief executive officer of Berkshire Hathaway. With an estimated current net worth of around US$56.9 billion,[1] he was ranked by Forbes as the third-richest person in the world as of April 11, 2007, behind Carlos Slim Helú and Bill Gates.[3]

Buffett is known for his unconventional style and frugality despite his immense wealth.[4] His 2006 annual salary of about $100,000[5] is tiny by the standards of senior executive remuneration in other comparable companies,[6] and when he spent $9.7 million of Berkshire's funds on a business jet in 1989, he jokingly named it "The Indefensible" because of his past criticisms of such purchases by other CEOs.[7] He continues to live in the same house in the central Dundee neighborhood of Omaha that he bought in 1958 for $31,500[8], today valued at around $700,000.[9]

Buffett is also a noted philanthropist. In 2006, he announced a plan to give away his fortune to charity, with 83% of it going to the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.[10] The donation will amount to approximately $30 billion, at the time of the announcement enough to more than double the size of the foundation.[11] In 2007, Buffett was listed among Time's 100 Most Influential People in The World.[12]
Back to top Go down
codejoe1

codejoe1

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:50 am

while it may be true that it is costly do you want your local McDonald's owning their own nukes? Taking what you previously said you could almost say that a business can acquire its own sovereignty. I don't know about you but I don't trust anybody besides a current existing government and even that is stretching it.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:38 pm

codejoe1 wrote:
while it may be true that it is costly do you want your local McDonald's owning their own nukes? Taking what you previously said you could almost say that a business can acquire its own sovereignty. I don't know about you but I don't trust anybody besides a current existing government and even that is stretching it.
You're more okay with, say, Robert Mugabe owning a nuke than McDonalds (which is a corporation that would instantly lose all business if it nuked someone)?

For those who can't pick it up from the Wikipedia article, Mugabe is the man who singlehandedly turned the breadbasket of Africa into the poorest country it has. Which is, you know, saying something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why hello there.   Why hello there. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why hello there.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TIME :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: