Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

Philosophical philosophies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
codejoe1

codejoe1

Philosophical philosophies Empty
PostSubject: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 pm

So it occurred to me the other day that one represents a lot of things. We see that one in its most common form is the first numeral in our system of digits. Of course, because there is infinite numbers in that system, we know that it is not the first as commonly believed, but just a random number in a sea of numerals. Additionally, we can see that by changing the temperature we have a different object entirely. Let's compare the difference between a "one" and a "cold one." Perhaps the change in degrees causes a significant alteration in the object, but I believe that this could pertain to most things in general. Such as myself when I am "cool" as opposed to when I'm just "hot." To further my list of notable points, we can see that numbers adhere to our basic concepts of mythology and story telling. In many stories, the victims or people look towards "the one." Most notably though other numerals are treated inequally. We can see that many "zeroes" are persecuted by their peers, nor do they appear to radically change in any substantial thermal degree. There have been few times when we have witnessed a "hot zero," or even a "cool zero." It must also be taken into account that people do not respect or even look up to "the two" or any other digit as well. I suppose this in conglomeration with many other reasons is just my attempt to say that the current math system is flawed. We should change it so that all numbers are treated just, as we have already seen that this darwinian system has caused a decline in our economics. I propose that the new number system start with the currently fictitious number "Zoink."
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:48 pm

kkk
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com/
No

No

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:11 pm

So many flaws with that that it hurts me.

I'd point them out, but let's keep it short and say never become a philosophizer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clancbs.com
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:54 pm

"numbers adhere to our basic concepts of mythology and story telling."

Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthforums.forumotion.com
Greg

Greg

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:53 pm

codejoe1 wrote:
So it occurred to me the other day that one represents a lot of things. We see that one in its most common form is the first numeral in our system of digits. Of course, because there is infinite numbers in that system, we know that it is not the first as commonly believed, but just a random number in a sea of numerals. Additionally, we can see that by changing the temperature we have a different object entirely. Let's compare the difference between a "one" and a "cold one." Perhaps the change in degrees causes a significant alteration in the object, but I believe that this could pertain to most things in general. Such as myself when I am "cool" as opposed to when I'm just "hot." To further my list of notable points, we can see that numbers adhere to our basic concepts of mythology and story telling. In many stories, the victims or people look towards "the one." Most notably though other numerals are treated inequally. We can see that many "zeroes" are persecuted by their peers, nor do they appear to radically change in any substantial thermal degree. There have been few times when we have witnessed a "hot zero," or even a "cool zero." It must also be taken into account that people do not respect or even look up to "the two" or any other digit as well. I suppose this in conglomeration with many other reasons is just my attempt to say that the current math system is flawed. We should change it so that all numbers are treated just, as we have already seen that this darwinian system has caused a decline in our economics. I propose that the new number system start with the currently fictitious number "Zoink."

To long to read... School is out... Make the long story short?
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:35 pm

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://stealthforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophical philosophies   Philosophical philosophies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philosophical philosophies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TIME :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: