Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

*READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*

Go down 
+2
Liquid Nitrogen
Greg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Greg

Greg

*READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Empty
PostSubject: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:19 am

[ ] = (Fixed by Greg)

So i've left the forum, and heres wat i have to say..

Elmo: yea u were a good friend.. a bit immature at times.. good enough for a friend though. i cant believe ima say this but... i.. will.. barely miss you :]

cipherz: ye at first i seemed to give you hell.. But I tried to lay back a bit.. But u'd just keep on bein a complete bitch. I guess... You were cool, always liked the name though.

soul, lord, demo: I really dont think u guys dont even go on the forum, im grouping ur two names [3 Names] together since its about the same.. [All three] both were hella cool and it was a honor knowing you guys Razz

nitro: You were one hell of a person, good laughs from what you did and stuff. ill probably miss you more than elmo o.O shouldve talked you to [to you] more, shouldve gotten ur xfire. seemed like the person that'll actully listen. unlike elmo Razz

What Nitro Does When Greg: Cool and are a nice guy. O and thanks for posting this.

Everyone else i forget to mention.. idk you since i didnt mention you so g'day.

oh and btw.. i went on the forums recently witout signing on.. seems like the forums dying ^^ lol lates guys.
Back to top Go down
Liquid Nitrogen

Liquid Nitrogen

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 3:54 am

Words missing from paragraph 5 are:

- awesome
- skilled
- super-cool
- amazing
- sweet
Back to top Go down
https://clantime.forumotion.com/
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:32 am

Please cite instances of me being "a complete bitch".
Back to top Go down
http://stealthforums.forumotion.com
Greg

Greg

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:36 am

Liquid Nitrogen wrote:
Words missing from paragraph 5 are:

- awesome
- skilled
- super-cool
- amazing
- sweet
He Sure did forget those words.
Back to top Go down
No

No

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:38 am

Greg wrote:
Elmo: yea u were a good friend.. a bit immature at times.. good enough for a friend though. i cant believe ima say this but... i.. will.. barely miss you :]

Awwe! Sweetest thing I've ever heard <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.clancbs.com
codejoe1

codejoe1

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:43 am

Lolz I am teh sad
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

Location : Ich weiß nicht was soll es bedeuten, das ich so traurig bin, ein Marchen aus alten seiten, das kommt

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:19 am

You lie Greg, you lie.
Back to top Go down
Greg

Greg

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Cipherz wrote:
You lie Greg, you lie.

It is from chicken.
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:45 pm

He lied too.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:47 am

Quote :
demo: I really dont think u guys dont even go on the forum

Quote :

Did I miss something here? Or was the double-negative intentional?
Back to top Go down
codejoe1

codejoe1

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:26 pm

I don't think it wasn't
Back to top Go down
Cipherz

Cipherz

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 9:46 pm

Ich denke nicht, dass es nicht war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*   *READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*READ* MESSAGE FROM CHICKEN TO MOST PEOPLE *READ*
Page 1 of 1