Clan TIME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan TIME

The home of the Maze

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Freedom!  

Hi (again)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smoke

Hi (again) Empty
PostSubject: Hi (again)   Hi (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:03 pm

I have not been able to have a life for about the last half of the school year and since school ended a week ago, I had some down time before I start enjoying summer so I decided to play WC3 again. Then for some reason I still can't figure out I went to the old clan website which led me here. Hi guys, this might be my only post seeing what other stuff has been written on here. Demo don't get sappy like you did last time (http://stealthforums.forumotion.com/general-chat-f1/way-to-close-the-welcome-thread-t37.htm).

Btw is Clan TIME on West? Because when I check there it's some crappy Time of the Armageddon clan. Yes I was thinking of joining, but my mazing skills have gone to hell with six moths of rust.
Back to top Go down
codejoe1

codejoe1

Hi (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (again)   Hi (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 pm

" Yes I was thinking of joining, but my mazing skills have gone to hell with six moths of rust."
Lol does that make you second hand smoke?
Back to top Go down
Smoke

Hi (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (again)   Hi (again) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:54 pm

In terms of namesake, sure. In terms of meaning, no.

Damnit I made a second post.
Back to top Go down
Demo
Admin
Demo

Hi (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (again)   Hi (again) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:00 am

TIME doesn't exist anymore, it's one of the babies of Lord that died off when he ignored it. I remade TDoM so join that channel sometime. I host with LC so I won't show as online most of the time, but you can contact me through Botler (my bot) or XFire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi (again) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi (again)   Hi (again) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi (again)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan TIME :: General :: General Chat-
Jump to: